Tuesday, June 15, 2010

How do you think this will end?

I just submitted this question to Rhapsody customer support:

"Long ago, I had an account set up with Musicmatch, using the Musicmatch
desktop application. I purchased quite a few songs for that account, but then I forgot about it for three or four years.
Since Musicmatch was acquired by Yahoo and subsequently Rhapsody, I am afraid my account, and the songs I purchased, have been lost in the shuffle.
I believe the username I was using for the Musicmatch desktop application was "getimoliver".
However, I can't log into Rhapsody using this username. I have also tried using the "forgot your password" link.
Would it be possible to retrieve my old account, or at least the songs I purchased on it? I am able to provide the credit card number I used to purchase the songs, my full name and address, and my old login information.
Thank you!"

I'm not getting my hopes up. Will post the response I receive.
Question Reference #100615-004308

No comments:

Post a Comment